A.P.E Events & Entertainment
Events and Entertainment Agent
The Event’s Industry is back, and we want YOU!
A.P.E Events & Entertainment, is a 20+ year market leading corporate event producer, audio visual designer and one of Australia’s largest entertainment agencies (operating all under the one roof).
If you have an interest and/or previous working experience in the Events and/or Entertainment Industries, we would love to hear from you and receive an application for the ‘Events and Entertainment Agent’ role.
A.P.E Events & Entertainment are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic staff member to join their Sydney based team. Experience in event or entertainment booking is a bonus but isn’t a must. Experience in customer service is though.
By joining the team, you will be responsible for continuing to provide A.P.E Events & Entertainment’s industry leading entertainment curation service, which incorporates the use of the award-winning booking platform – acta.
This role will require you to be highly organised and have the ability to work autonomously, intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential, excellent telephone manner, exceptional customer service skills and have a passion for all types of events from touring through to corporate, private, charities and festivals.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
– Events and Entertainment Curation
– Social Media Management
– Contracting and Invoicing
– Logistics including Worksheets and Runsheets
– Assisting Internal and Broader Decision Making with Directors
– Facilitating Events and Entertainment Stakeholder Research, including Zoom Interviews
To be successful in this role you will possess:
– Previous experience in a similar role
– Emotional and professional maturity and a strong work ethic
– Be highly motivated, loyal and results driven
– Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
– Intuitive approach to client liaison and development
– The ability to work autonomously and part of a team
– Excellent customer service and office administration skills
– Professional telephone manner
– The flexibility to work outside of core hours
If your skills and experience fit the above requirements, please send your Resume and a brief cover letter outlining your suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information, call 02 9331 3899.