- Aston Township’s Annual Easter Egg Scramble will be held, 10 a.m. Saturday April 9 at the Aston Township Community Center, 3270 Concord Road, Aston. The rain date is scheduled for Sunday, April 10 at 12 noon. There is no registration required. Families can bring their cameras and the Easter Bunny will be available for hugs and pictures. Following the Egg Scramble, refreshments will be served inside. Participants can also enjoy a balloon lady, music and magician. The event is sponsored by the Aston Township Parks and Recreation Committee.
- Neumann University, Aston, will hold a free Easter Egg Hunt at the fields by its Child Development Center, 1-3 p.m. Saturday, April 16. The event, which is open to the public, will feature games, refreshments and more.
The Bethel Township Parks and Recreation will hold the annual Easter Egg Hunt for children, 1 p.m. Sunday, April 3 at Bethel Community Park, 3271 Foulk Rd. Garnet Valley.
Brookhaven residents up to fifth grade are invited to register for a free Easter Egg Hunt scheduled for Saturday, April 16, rain or shine, on the grounds of the Brookhaven Municipal Center. Pictures with the Easter Bunny will be taken 10 – 11 a.m. The hunt begins promptly at 11 a.m.
Register at the Borough Office beginning Monday, March 28 through Thursday, April 14, during normal business hours of 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Evening registration will be held from 7- 8 p.m. on March 28 and April 4, 6 and 13. For further information, call the Borough Office at 610 874 2557.
The Borough of Chester Heights will hold its annual Easter Egg Hunt, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, April 2, at Chester Heights Community Park, Valleybrook Road. Children are invited to enjoy a hunt, free photos with the Easter Bunny and stay to enjoy the borough’s new park equipment. For more information, call 610-459-3400.
The Colonial Pennsylvania Plantation, 3900 N. Sandy Flash Drive, will hold Easter Egg Hunts on two Saturdays, April 9, and April 16. Kids can search the fields to find eggs filled with surprises, then visit the farm for activities that will include a storytime, an opportunity to meet the animals, hear music and more. Pre-registration is encouraged. Farm is open 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and the egg hunts take place, 11 to 11:30 a.m. Cost is $10. For information, visit http://ColonialPlantation.org.
The Glenolden Borough Council’s Parks and Recreation Committee will hold an Easter Egg Hunt, 10 a.m. Saturday, April 2 at Glenolden Park, Knowles and Llanwellyn avenues. The rain date is noon Sunday, April 3.
A parent and guardian must be present for every child. Children should bring a basket or bag for each child to collect his eggs. Registration begins at 10 a.m. and the Easter Bunny will arrive at 10:10 a.m. to begin the hunt for ages 1-3. At 10:20, the hunt will begin for age 4-6 and at 10:45 a.m. the hunt will start for ages 7-9.The Easter Bunny will be at the park for photos during and after the event.
- The Haverford Township Recreation Department will host an Easter Egg Hunt, 9:30-11:30 a.m. Saturday, April 9. at the Reserve, 9000 Parkview Drive, Haverford. The event will include crafts, face painting, games, an egg hunt and a visit by the Easter Bunny. Families can register at https://anc.apm.activecommunities.com/…/detail/9095.
- Manoa Community Church, 153 N. Eagle Road, Havertown, will host an Egg Hunt, 12 noon Sunday, April 10 on the side lawn. The rain date will be 12 noon Saturday, April 16. Children are welcome to bring their baskets and enjoy an egg hunt, live music, outdoor games and candy galore. For more information, call 610-446-8070.
Marple will present an Easter Eggstravaganza and Park Dedication at Veterans Memorial Park. 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, April 9. People are invited to visit Marple Township for a fun-filled day, as the ribbon is cut to officially open the new Veterans Memorial Park. The day will include a variety of local vendors, food and kids’ activities, along with free pictures with the bunny and an Egg Hunt.
Parking and admission to the event are free. The event kicks off at 11 a.m., with vendors, food trucks, a DJ and activities for kids. The park dedication and ribbon cutting will begin at 1 p.m., followed by the Easter Egg hunt.
Confirmed vendors include JoLina Boutique, Fresh Face Make Up, Isla and Minnie, Pink cloud soap, Origami owl, The Delco Effect, Paparazzi, Brynlee’s Boutique, ACRE windows & doors and Happy Cakes Cookies and More. To be a vendor or food truck or sponsor at the event, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Media Recreation Board will host an Easter Egg Hunt and lunch, 11 a.m. Saturday, April 16, on the grounds of the Borough’s Tot Lot. The annual Easter Luncheon with the Easter Bunny will be held immediately following the hunt from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., with food, fun and games for everyone.
- Linvilla Orchards, 137 West Knowlton Road, will present a hayride to the Easter Bunny’s house in Bunnyland, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, April 2 and Sunday, April 3. After that, the hayrides will be offered every day, Saturday, April 9 through Saturday, April 16. Guests may bring their cameras to take lots of pictures of the Easter Bunny as he greets the hay wagon. Visitors will enjoy a story and a special treat. Cost is $8 for ages 1 to 5 and $11 for ages 5 and up. Timed tickets are required.
After the ride, guests can stop by the Garden Center to purchase Easter plants, flowers and accessories or the Farm Market for fresh bakery items or a homemade chocolate treat. The Farm Market is open 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. daily. For more information, visit http://www.Linvilla.com or call 610-876-7116.
- Middletown will hold an Easter Egg Hunt, 10 a.m. Saturday, April 9, at Roosevelt Community Center, 464 S. Old Middletown Rd. The hunt is open to all children, ten-years-old and under. All children should bring a basket to collect their eggs.
- Gateway Church, 708 S. Old Middletown Road, will hold its annual Easter Egg Hunt for children, 11:30 a.m. Saturday, April 16. The event will feature an egg hunt, pictures with the Easter Bunny, music by Streets of Gold band, hot dogs and cookies for all ages, face painting, crafts and fun with the Gateway gang. Everything is free.
Delco Strength Shop, 32 S. Morton Ave., Morton, will celebrate its grand opening, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday, April 10 with an Easter Egg hunt, photos with the Easter Bunny, live goats, face painting, moon bounce, vendors, live music, live art, food by Bertucci’s, and more.
Everyone is invited to join the celebration and get introduced to the new small business, its features, programs, and coaches. Vendors, who will be set in the parking lot outside, can RSVP and get more information at https://forms.gle/FfeTtLhibCssWBHB9. Everyone is welcome.
Immanuel Lutheran Church invites families with children under 11-years-old to participate in the Annual Easter Egg Hunt. The hunt will be held 11 a.m. Saturday, April 16. Immanuel currently has a mask optional policy for all activities. Children should bring their own basket or bag for their eggs. The hunt will happen rain or shine, as eggs will be hidden inside the building if weather is bad. A light lunch will be served after the Egg Hunt. For more information, call 610-586-5860.
Immanuel Lutheran Church is located at 501 Chester Pike, Norwood. Everyone is welcome.
- Holy Spirit Lutheran Church, 2545 Franklin Ave., Secane, will host its Annual Community Easter Egg Hunt for kids ages 2-10, on Saturday, April 9. Registration begins at 11:15 a.m. with the first hunt starting at 11:30 a.m. The second hunt registration will begin at 12:45 with the hunt following.
Food and drinks will be available. Rain date is Sunday, April 10. Reservations are required. To make reservations or for more information, email email@example.com.
- The Ridley Post Prom Committee will host an Easter Egg Hunt, Saturday, April 2 on the Ridley High School Softball Field, 901 Morton Ave., Folsom. Age groups are two and under; ages 3-5; ages 6-7; and ages 8-10. There will be 30 kids per group. Cost is $10 per child which includes the egg hunt and photos with the Easter Bunny. All children should bring their own baskets. To register, venmo payment and age of child to @RidleyPostProm or contact Nikki at RidleyPostProm22 @gmail.com/.
- First Presbyterian Church, 356 Summit Road, Springfield will hold an Easter Egg Hunt, 11 a.m. Saturday, April 11. Children, up through fifth grade, are invited to hunt for eggs, followed by an Easter party that will include Makin’ Music and the Easter Bunny. A Sensory Friendly Egg Hunt will start at 10 a.m. The event will be held, rain or shine. For information, contact Darla McNulty at 484-802-1936 or firstname.lastname@example.org/.
- The Springfield Mall, 1250 Baltimore Pike, will present an Easter Pop-up Sale, 11 a.m.- 7 p.m. Saturday, April 16. Twenty different vendors and crafters will hold a pop-up sale on the second floor, near the Victoria Secret store. Shoppers are invited to support small businesses and shop local. For more information, visit http://shopspringfieldmall.com/.
- Swarthmore Pizza and Family Restaurant, 601 S Chester Road, Swarthmore, will host lunch with the Easter Bunny, Saturday, April 2. There will be two seatings, one at 12 noon and the other at 2 p.m. Guests should bring their cameras to snap photos of the Easter Bunny who will be hopping around, visiting children. Reservations are required. For more information, call 610- 543-3474.
- The Swarthmore Lions Club, in conjunction with The William Holder Real Estate Team, will present their annual Spring Egg Hunt, 10 a.m. Saturday, April 9 at Little Crum Creek Park, Cresson Lane, Swarthmore. Rain date is April 16. For more information, call 484-744-4053.