Want to study abroad? Need help finding the right program? Not sure what your options are? Come to an info session and get the information you need to make it happen! It’s not too soon to start planning NOW for your future international adventure.
Individuals requiring accommodations for any study abroad events should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.
ITHACA COLLEGE LONDON CENTER
Interested in studying in London? Come learn more about what the Ithaca College London Center can offer! We’ll discuss everything from applying to the program, to traveling to the UK, to housing, academics, and internships.
- Thursday 9/1, 12:10-1:05 pm, Textor 103
- Wednesday 9/7, 7:00-8:00 pm, Textor 103
- Tuesday 9/13, 12:10-1:05 pm, via Zoom – REGISTER HERE
IC STUDY ABROAD BASICS: KNOW YOUR OPTIONS
Our Study Abroad Basics info session provide a comprehensive overview of all of the study abroad possibilities available to you. Intended for those who are just at the beginning stages of study abroad planning, we’ll discuss how to best plan for study abroad, explain key terminology and types of programs available, talk about what to consider when choosing a program, and how to plan for the financial side of your study abroad experience.
- Tuesday 9/6, 12:10-1:05 pm, Textor 103
- Wednesday 9/7, 6:00-7:00 pm, Textor 103
- Thursday 9/15, 12:10-1:05, via Zoom – REGISTER HERE
DROP-IN VIRTUAL ADVISING HOURS & INDIVIDUAL APPOINTMENTS
Do you have specific study abroad-related questions? A study abroad adviser will hold virtual, drop-in office hours once a week beginning the week of September 19. Find the full schedule of drop-in hours here. Note that this is not a presentation, so be sure to bring questions!
You can also schedule an appointment with a study abroad adviser – we’ll help you find the program that’s right for you. Please note: we recommend meeting with an academic adviser to discuss your study abroad needs and timeline BEFORE scheduling a one-on-one study abroad appointment.
STUDY ABROAD FAIR
All of the study abroad information you need, all in one place! The Study Abroad Fair will be Tuesday, September 27, from 11:00 am-2:00 pm in Emerson Suites, Campus Center. Featuring:
- Alumni ambassadors from IC’s own programs in London and LA.
- IC’s study abroad partners, offering affiliated and non-affiliated options for semester and short-term study in countries all over the world.
- Information about our direct-enrollment exchange programs with international universities.
- Winter/summer study abroad courses offered by IC faculty & staff.
- Academic and financial planning resources and office representatives to answer your questions.
STAY CONNECTED FOR MORE STUDY ABROAD INFORMATION!
Peggy Ryan Williams Center, Garden Level (offices 011 & 018-022)